LED teeth whitening is a relatively new technology that can be found in both professional and home-based systems. It uses light to break up stains and restore the brightness of your teeth. The LED light is designed to be gentle on the teeth, so it’s safe for people with sensitive teeth or gums.
It has been designed to work with your existing toothbrush, so there’s no need to buy any additional equipment. This system uses LED technology to help you get rid of the yellow stains in your teeth, so you can have a brighter, whiter smile.
There are several different types of LED systems available:
Cold white LEDs: These are the most common type. They have a color temperature of 2700K, which is similar to that of natural daylight. The color temperature is measured in degrees Kelvin (K) and represents the color temperature of their light source. In general, cooler colors are more blue-ish and warmer colors are more orange-ish. Cold whites have an average brightness of around 500 lumens per watt, which is comparable to incandescent bulbs or halogen light bulbs.
Neutral white LEDs: Neutral whites have a color temperature between 3000K and 4000K. They produce light with a warm white color that closely resembles fluorescent lamps. They also tend to be less expensive than cool whites because they don’t use as much energy to generate the same amount of light output.
Cool whites LEDs: Cool whites have a color temperature from 3200K to 4500K; however, some manufacturers offer products that have a maximum color temperature up to 6000K (sometimes called “daylight” bulbs). This means that the surface area of your skin will look whiter under these lights compared to incandescent bulbs or CFLs (compact fluorescents), which have a lower Kelvin
The LED teeth whitening light works by using a light source with a high concentration of ultraviolet (UV) light. This UV light penetrates the enamel, causing it to become more transparent, which allows your body to absorb more of the whitening agent in your toothpaste. The increased sensitivity of your enamel means that you will not only see faster results, but you will also get less sensitivity after each treatment.
In addition, it works by shining a bright light on your teeth, which causes the saliva in your mouth to turn into a gel, creating a layer of protection between your teeth and the light. The gel will then harden as it dries, forming a barrier that stops the light from reaching your teeth.
The gel is made up of a combination of the following:
- Sodium bicarbonate (a base),
- Sodium fluoride (an abrasive), and
- Minerals such as calcium and strontium.
What is tooth whitening?
Tooth whitening is a process that makes your teeth look whiter. It involves bleaching of the surface of the teeth with a solution containing fluoride, hydrogen peroxide and food grade sodium carbonate (soda ash). The whitening solution also contains other whitening ingredients such as copper, tin and zinc.
The whitening procedure begins with cleaning the tooth surface using an electric toothbrush. Then you have to apply some hydrogen peroxide on the surface of your teeth using a cotton swab or gauze. You should leave it on for about 15 minutes before rinsing with water. You must then rinse your mouth thoroughly with plain water until no traces of peroxide are seen in your mouth. Then you can proceed to apply a thin layer of the whitering gel onto each tooth for about 12 minutes. You should allow it to dry completely before rinsing again with plain water for about 15 minutes. After this period has passed, you can then brush your teeth for another 15 minutes before brushing with fluoride toothpaste for an additional 30 seconds.
There are many causes of teeth staining, and they vary depending on the kind of stain you have and where it’s located. The following list outlines some common causes:
- If you have a milk stain, consider brushing more often and flossing more thoroughly.
- If you have a coffee or tea stain, try drinking less black tea or coffee.
- If you have a gingivitis stain, see your dentist for treatment.
- A tobacco stain is often caused by smoking. You can try quitting smoking or using mouthwash that contains fluoride to prevent future stains.
What are the preventions of teeth stain?
- Keep your teeth clean and flossed.
- Don’t smoke or drink heavily.
- Avoid acidic foods (coffee, wine, etc.)
- Use a whitening toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Wear a mouth guard when playing sports, especially water sports like surfing or swimming.
- Visit your dentist regularly to get fluoride treatments.
What are the kits that can be used for led teeth whitening?
- The best kit for led teeth whitening is the professional whitening kit. This kit comes with a professional whitening gel, a toothbrush, and an LED light to help you whiten your teeth.
- The second type of kit for led teeth whitening is the manual kit. This kit has all the tools that you need to properly clean your teeth using toothpaste and water. You will also need to use a toothbrush and your hands to apply the products onto your teeth before you begin using the light to whiten them.
- The third type of kit for led teeth whitening is the portable kit. This kit is designed to be used anywhere so it can easily fit in your pocket or purse so that you can take it with you wherever you go! It comes with everything needed to get started right away including: a toothpaste tube, a mirror, cotton swabs, one LED light and one battery pack that needs to be charged before use or else it won’t work at all!
It is clear that the LED teeth whitening system is a very effective way to whiten your teeth. The fact that it works so well and that it does not require any special equipment is great. This system will allow anyone who wants to whiten their teeth to do so without having to pay for expensive trips to the dentist or for other expensive treatments.
The LED teeth whitening system is a great product that makes it easy for you to get the whitest smile you’ve ever had. It’s affordable, easy to use, and offers a variety of different options for different kinds of teeth. We would recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve their smile and help them feel more confident about themselves!
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.